Selling homes has changed drastically over the past decade. We can attribute much of this change to advances in technology. Due to these advances, all agents have the same access to marketing platforms. This does not mean that all agents are equal. Yes, all agents have access to the same marketing tools, but Front Porch Real Estate agents are better at using those tools. Below you will find a brief list of tools that we use better than the rest of the industry.
1. BLC: The Broker Listing Coopertive, more commonly known as MIBOR, is by far the most important marketing tool we use. 90% of buyers are using a real estate agent to find their next home, and the BLC is where Realtors look for homes.
2. Listing Sydication: Our listings are always on Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Yahoo Homes, and HUNDREDS of other consumer home search sites.
3. Internet Data Exchange (IDX): We use IDX to make sure that our listings are on all of our competitors websites. Our listings are on company sites such as REMax, Keller Williams, F. C. Tucker, and more!
4. Social Media: Most agents believe posting a listing to their personal social media page is considered marketing. We leverage social media platforms such as Facebook to market to buyers that are actually looking for houses like yours. We go well beyond letting our friends know that we have another listing.
5. Centralized Showings: We use a showing service to make sure you never miss an opportunity to show your home. Agents cannot take every phone call, and you cannot afford for one of their missed calls to be one of your possible buyers. The service we use is fully staffed and ready to make sure that you never miss an opportunity.
6. Yard Signs, Directional signs, Open Houses, Info Boxes, and all other forms of Traditional Marketing: Traditional marketing has changed drastically over the past decade and continues to change daily. Yet, most agents continue to do it as they have always done. This type of marketing can be effective if it is done correctly. Call us to learn more about how we have changed traditional marketing to better serve you.
*The above list is just a brief summary of the most important facets of a successful marketing plan. We would love the opportunity to meet with you to explain in further detail how choosing use to sell your home will result in a more successful outcome.
Fill out the form below to receive a free market analysis.